UKC

Fury v Usyk

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Anybody know of pub in either Llanberis or Betwys y Coed showing the fight this weekend? Away climbing and don’t want to miss it. 

Phil79 17 May 2024
In reply to The Freewheelin’ Jim18:

More importantly, who's your money on?

While I'd like to think Usyk might come good (his slick technical skills are a joy to watch), I think Fury has too many advantages in terms of range and weight.   

It’ll be tight but I reckon Usyk wins, too slick and too clever. He lands a lot of punches so it’ll be hard to beat him on points. Gonna be a great fight though. 

Abu777 17 May 2024

If I was betting I would probably back Fury, but I'm hoping Usyk does the job. Should be a great fight!

Tom Valentine 17 May 2024
In reply to Abu777:

Best outcome would be for Fury to lose on points and then Old Man Fury  to jump into the ring in protest,  have a go at Usyk and get the pasting he so thoroughly deserves.

Tyler 17 May 2024

If you don’t find anywhere closer it might be worth trying the Pen y Bryn in Llanrwst (3 miles from ByC. They show all sport and have lots of screens but don’t know if they will show the fight. 

blackcat 18 May 2024
In reply to Phil79:

Tyson wins by late stoppage or usyk wins on pts, no idea about pubs in that area.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...