Popular Articles Right Now
Is it possible to improve your climbing without even trying?
Jack Geldard thinks that a few small changes in your climbing... [ full article ]
Injury Management and Prevention: Fingers 19 Mar 2014
Finger Injuries are almost certainly the most common injuries climbers face.
In this article, climbing coach Robin O'Leary... [ full article ]
With junior competitions becoming more popular, training for young climbers is becoming much more popular.
However, young... [ full article ]
Related UKC Forum discussions
The answers. Well if you are familiar with the Lake District it should have been straightforward.
The highest peak in the photograph is Helvellyn (950 m - 3,117 ft), the tarn is Red Tarn and Bridgedale socks are made in Strangford Lough, Newtownards, near Belfast in Northern Ireland.
The 25 winners who will all receive two pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks are:
1. Rosie from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
2. Richard Matthias from the Wirral.
3. Ash Mellor from Hadfield, Derbyshire.
4. Duncan Steen from Cambridge.
5. Matt Schwarz from Lakeside, Cumbria.
6. Peter Hill from Penrith, Cumbria.
7. Mark from Yarm, Stockton on Tees.
8. Dominic Chapman from Lindfield, Haywards Heath.
9. Mark McDonald from Luton.
10. Adam Jeffs from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria.
11. Sam James from Starcross, Exeter.
12. Ben Wood from Shelf, Halifax
13. Chris Steven from East Kilbride, Glasgow.
14. Paul Lucas from Leeds.
15. Mike Jepson from Macclesfield, Cheshire.
16. Laurence Dowell from Hexham, Northumberland.
17. William Birchenough from Stretford, Manchester.
18. Steve Clegg from Milford, Belper.
19. Andrew Barnes from Haxby, York.
20. Douglas Hamilton from Bristol.
21. Davy Wright from Cambuslang, Glasgow.
22. Anna Coulson from Rawdon, Leeds.
23. Chris Lucas from Newquay, Cornwall.
24. Vivienne Ballard from Rotherham.
25. Claire Calverley from Newcastle.
Bridgedale (www.bridgedale.com) have introduced a new line of socks, TrailBlaze which are designed to be worn with lighter more breathable footwear in warmer conditions and during more fast moving activities: hiking in the Summer, adventure racing or training in doors.
TrailBlaze socks are a mid to high boot sock featuring a hybrid construction providing excellent protection and venting exactly where it is needed. T2 anti-compression technology has been extended to compliment modern lightweight boots. Mesh side and underfoot panel aids breathability and our WoolFusionŽ construction helps wick away any moisture for day long comfort.
We have 50 Pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks to be won in this week's competition. All you have to do is answer the three questions below - two relating to the photograph. Fill in the form with your answers, with your name, address and shoe size. Entries in by Wednesday, 8th June.
Bridgedale Competition Photo
© Ice Nine
This competition has now closed.
25 people win!
25 people with the correct answers will win two pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks!