Wild Country Crack School Competition - Winnersby Wild Country Jun/2012
This article has been read 2,431 times
Wild Country have finished our fantastic 'Crack School' video series and with over 100,000 views in 91 countries we are pretty certain that plenty of people have learned something from those very clever Wideboyz along the way.
So Wild Country would like to thank to everyone who watched liked and commented on our videos - and we'd also like to say thanks to Tom Randall, Pete Whittaker, Hotaches and especially UKC.
And thanks also to everyone who entered one of our seven fantastic 'Crack School' competitions - along side the videos we have given away over £3000 worth of prizes in the last six weeks. Our final weekly competition, Taping - ended on Tuesday and the prize winners were:
- 1st Prize - Helium Friend 1 + 2 worth £110 - Emil Meade
- 2nd prize - Elite Harness worth £74 - Andy Benham
- 3rd prize - Rock Lite helmet worth £65 - Ross Bannon
- 4th prize - Rock Lite helmet worth £55 - Ali Banwell
- 5th prize - Boulder set worth £25 - Dan Shacklock
However, there was also an 'overall' competition which has run for the full six weeks - and so none of this would be complete without our big announcement of the winner of our 'money can't prize' offered by Wild Country and UKC - which was the competition to 'Win a days climbing for you and three mates with Tom Randall'.
The winner is Peter Simpson of Penrith, Cumbria - who wins a days climbing with Tom, a Wild Country goody bag and a pair of Red Chili Habanero VCR shoes. So if you're one of Pete's mates I would start buying him beer right now...!!!
And if you missed any 'Crack School' you can catch up on them by following the links below:
- Wild Country Crack School Part 6 - Taping
- Wild Country Crack School Part 5 - Gear Placement
- Wild Country Crack School Part 4 - Offwidth Cracks
- Wild Country Crack School Part 3 - Fist Cracks
- Wild Country Crack School Part 2 - Jamming
- Wild Country Crack School Part 1 - Fingers
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter