WINNERS: Win a Mountain Equipment Bastion Jacket
by Michael Ryan - UKC and UKH Jul/2012
This article has been read 7,324 times
The route that Nick's pointing at on Mount Rundle is one he climbed in March this year, it was the last of his 'big 3' on the Trophy wall. Which route is it? Answer is 'the Replicant'.
Related UKC Articles and Gear Reviews:
Related UKC News items:
Related UKC Forum discussions:
The winners are: Rebecca Ting of Oxford and Harry Shuell of Manchester. Both win a Mountain Equipment Bastion Jacket.
The Mountain Equipment Bastion is a cutting edge synthetic jacket combining Polarloft® insulation with the protection and mobility of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell and X-Fast fabrics into one streamlined package; perfect for fast moving ski tours, cascade ice and alpine assaults.
Features & Benefits:
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell fabric
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® X-Fast inserts aid fit during dynamic activity
- 80g POLARLOFT® insulation
- Active cut with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way moulded YKK® centre front zipper with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped micro fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Stretch cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
We have two to give away in this UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com competition; one for women and one for men. All you have to do is answer the question below.
Nick Bullock wearing the Mountain Equipment Bastion JacketUKC Articles, Jul 2012© Nick Bullock
This competition has now closed.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- Competition closes on 1st September at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH and facebook.com/UKClimbing.
Mountain Equipment Bastion JacketUKC Articles, Jul 2012© Mountain Equipment