Want to be first in the UK to test Sweden's best kept apparel secret?by Fjallraven Aug/2013
This article has been read 6,931 times
Try it before it appears in-store
Tierra, a Swedish sensation in premium apparel for climbers, is set to launch its inaugural collection in the UK during 2014 and is offering you the opportunity to be the first to test the brand on UK soil.
What's up for grabs?
The Roc Blanc Jacket – 3 to Win, each jacket is worth £430! Tierra's pinnacle piece - an alpinist jacket that is constructed using Gore-Tex Pro 3L to offer ultimate protection in extreme conditions. Check out Eric Tjerneld demoing it in the video below.
- Minimalist, lightweight design with an athletic fit, tailored to sit close to the body but offers excellent movability.
- Constructed with new generation Gore-Tex Pro 3L - extremely rugged, greater breathability and unparalleled waterproofness.
- Exceptionally strong 70D nylon face fabric that has a soft-to-the-touch, quiet finish.
- Cut longer at the back for increased weather protection.
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood for a tight fit around the head.
- Wired hooded peak reinforced with a robust, non-PVC sheet adhesive.
© Adrian Nelhams collection
Tierra has over 30 years' experience creating high-end, functional clothing for climbers. It has built a firm following in Scandinavia thanks to its intuitive, solid designs with a fantastic fit that offer exceptional attention to detail, which it couples with great quality fabrics. Tierra's streamlined range is amazingly built for purpose, constructed for ultimate performance, and benefits from an excellent, glove-like fit. It was one of the first Nordic brands to incorporate Gore-Tex into clothing. The UK launch is its first venture outside of Scandinavia.
Tierra cut its teeth on the first all-Swedish expedition to Everest in the 80s and supports a wide range of professionals and organisations including the Swedish Mountain Rescue team. In preparation for its UK launch, Tierra became the 'Official Clothing Partner' of International School of Mountaineering (ISM), supplying all clothing for the iconic school's guides.
Win 1 of 3 Tierra Roc Blanc Jackets to test and review.
IMPORTANT COMPETITION CRITERIA If you win the competition, you will be required to test the product and provide a detailed review of at least 500 words within 2 months of receiving your Roc Blanc Jacket, in addition to, submitting at least 2 images of you wearing the jacket in use. Best of luck.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- Competition closes on 1st September 2013 at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH and facebook.com/UKClimbing.
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter