Win a Carousel Calendarby Carousel Calendars Nov/2013
This article has been read 2,754 times
Calendar publishers Carousel Calendars are offering 5 winners the chance to win a set of two calendars each again - one for the kitchen and one for the office maybe? The theory being, that with a calendar you love, you'll never miss a planned climb.
Keeping on top of a busy schedule of walking and climbing, meeting up with friends for drinks, dropping the kids off at football and remembering tens of dozens of birthdays, doesn't have to be dull. Hanging a calendar full to the brim of images that evoke happy memories and/or dreams of adventures yet to be had, may just encourage that all important checking of dates more often. You'll be chomping at the bit to flip over to the next month. The Mountains & Moorlands of Britain calendar for example, contains twelve shots of classic UK mountain and moorland scenery that include Causey Pike in Cumbria (March), Ben Lomond in the Highlands (December), Haytor Rocks (April) and Stanage Edge in Derbyshire (May).
As well as the stunning Mountains & Moorlands of Britain calendar, Carousel Calendars publish a broad range of over 400 titles including over 100 British regional and scenic calendars such as Lake District and Coastlines of Britain, sport calendars including Snowboarding, Ski and Skateboarding as well as Transport, Art and slightly offbeat titles that include Highway Hounds - crazy dogs enjoying a car journey - Betty Boop and Wild & Wonderful Weather. For more information on the full range visit our UKClimbing page on the Carousel Calendars site.
Terms and Conditions
- Each prize (five winners in total) consists of two calendars of your choice from the Carousel Calendars UK travel and Regionals range and includes postage and packaging
- Only one entry per person
- All entrants are deemed to have accepted the rules and agree to be bound by them
- Prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and with no cash alternative offered
- The winners will be the first five email address selected at random from all entries received by and including the closing date
- Carousel Calendars cannot accept responsibility for entries that do not reach us due to technical difficulties
- Winners will be notified by email following the draw
- Closing date Sunday 17th November
- Prizes to be delivered within the UK only
- The name of the winner can be provided by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after the closing date and draw
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- All prizes are subject to availability
Share this article on Facebook
Share this article on Twitter