Climbing photographer currently living the dream in Chamonix. Involving lots of mountaineering, skiing, rock and ice climbing, paragliding and all sorts of other fun stuff.
Best Climbing Experience
Soloing big walls in Yosemite, onsighting trad routes in the UK, sport climbing in the south of France, climbing big mountains via beautiful routes in Chamonix, paragliding above deep canyons in Morocco... The list is long.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- 2015 Red Bull Elements 29-Sep-15
- K2: acclimatization, base camp and the trek out 15-Aug-15
- K2: Pakistan, the trek and Base Camp 10-Jul-15
- K2 bound! 18-Jun-15
- A few Mont Blanc adventures 15-Jun-15
- Skiing to the North Pole! 12-May-15
- Shooting in Nepal for Nissan 01-May-15
- King of Dolomites 23-Mar-15
- Mountain dancing, winter edition 16-Mar-15
- A few winter landscapes 21-Jan-15
Articles by Alexandre Buisse
- Remote Exposure: A Guide to Hiking and Climbing Photography May/2011
- Tower Ridge - A Photographic Account Mar/2010
- A Guide to Mountain Climbing Photography Feb/2010
About My Photography
I am a professional mountain photographer, shooting for Patagonia, Petzl, Black Diamond and many others.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (31 comments)
I've voted for 71 photos, average vote 4.9.
(94% superb - 1% good - 4% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)