"There is no difference between religion and politics. Both involve lies and fanatical beliefs that generaly defy logic... Just like rock climbing."
Best Climbing Experience
A week in Cornwall (Bosegrin, Chair Ladder etc) back in 97 with some amazing people, cramming in route after route of sun baked, granite with the wind in my hair, sun on my back, sea beneath my feet and smiles all around. Cheesy, maybe, but that's how it felt...update, Gladiator on Ko Phi Phi, 27 metres up during an intense electrical storm, gibbering over the crux but compelled to complete by lightning striking not to far away...and recently, overcoming the fear whilst leading in Boulderuckle to surge through the crux moves and top out screaming in the sunshine
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Umm just love to know what's going on, where's good to go and who want's to go there with me!
- No posts in last 30 days
Articles by mowgster
- Climb: Stories of Survival from Rock, Snow and Ice - Audio Book Dec/2011
- K2: Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain Dec/2011
- Touch the Top of the World - Audio Book Dec/2011
- The Climb - Audio Book Dec/2011
- The Boys of Everest - Audio Book Dec/2011
- Race To The Pole - Audio Book Dec/2011
- No Shortcuts to the Top - Audio Book Nov/2011
- Touching the Void - Audio Book Nov/2011
- Climbing Everest: The Writings of George Mallory - Audio Book Nov/2011
- Audible - Listen To Climbing Books On The Move Nov/2011
Interests Outside Climbing
Gym, running, cycling, going out, partying, working my butt of in my job (I love it!), seeing friends, cooking/eating, clubbing, drinking, reading, putting the world to rights over alcohol etc etc
Anything Else We Should Know
Do squirrels ever suffer with nut allergies?