Best Climbing Experience
Tough one. Probably days spent in the Dinorwig Slate Quarries, North Wales, or the few days I've spent climbing the sandstone sea cliffs slabs at Carreg-y-Barcud on a recent trip. That said, days cragging on the Eastern edges are always great, and always feels like home having learned to climb out there, especially when there's not too much traffic around - Froggatt's a favorite, Stanage and Burbage still have loads left to do and Birchen is pleasant.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- My 2014 In Review: Big Year, Big Changes 01-Jan-15
- Injury Time... 28-Dec-14
- DUMC Peak Meet 2014 and the Start of Winter 14-Nov-14
- Windy County Cragging 31-Oct-14
- Autumn Misadventures 19-Oct-14
- Good Days and Bad Days 02-Oct-14
- A Long Lakes Revival Weekend 17-Sep-14
- Summer 2014 Adventures, Part II 11-Sep-14
- Summer 2014 Adventures, Part I 11-Sep-14
- Time to pause... 27-Jul-14
Moderator for 1 crag, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Kepier
Click to view kyaizawa's gallery. (2 photos)
Click to search for photos of climbers called kyaizawa.
I've voted for 2 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)