Moved back to Sheffield from Guildford recently and want to get back into climbing properly after 2 years working as a games programmer. Looking to get over my fear of falling/gear after a couple of recent incidents.
Best Climbing Experience
Too many to mention: sunset climbs at Stanage, doing my first lead outdoors, mountain days in Wales, teaching others about this great past-time. A Winter Skills course in January 2012 at Aviemore was great fun!
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- jamesbattersby: There's a nutty bloke about to base jump from space..... 09-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: Looks like Saturday will be my last day in Guildford.... 08-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: Trip to Snowdonia next week planned with Pete Akrill... 08-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: RT @GeekyLyndsay: Step 1: rescue neglected ducks. Step 2: ducks... 05-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: @darkflamejam @I_R_wombat @max66695 @lizbethkelly84 pub tonight? 05-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: Guh....insomnia sucks. 05-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: Just landed a sweet ski holiday deal minutes before it ran out.... 02-Oct-12
- jamesbattersby: @max66695 @darkflamejam @lizbethkelly84 @I_R_wombat I've only... 28-Sep-12
- jamesbattersby: On Ilkla Moor Baht 'at.... where the ducks fly backwards!... 28-Sep-12
- jamesbattersby: @max66695 @darkflamejam @lizbethkelly84 @I_R_wombat Robin Hood... 28-Sep-12
Interests Outside Climbing
Running, Skiing, Computer Games (playing and making)
Click to view batterj2's gallery. (4 photos)
Click to search for photos of climbers called batterj2.
I've voted for 2 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)