South Devon via Glasgow.
Best Climbing Experience
The journey up the incredible Moonraker, climbing Gates of Eden in the pitch dark with head torches, mountain routes in North Wales, Winter mountaineering in Scotland, technical slabs of Telegraph Hole and sport climbing with a pretty girl on the white limestone of Portland...
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Single Pitch Supervising... 05-Nov-14
- Scotland 2014... 04-Oct-14
- Peak District - July 2014 04-Oct-14
- Sanday... 02-Jul-14
- Old Man of Hoy... 01-Jul-14
- Orkney Outdoor learning programme 2014... 24-Jun-14
- Guernsey climbing and Yachting eXped... 24-Jun-14
- The Cobbler... 11-Apr-14
- Bennybeg with the siblings... 10-Apr-14
- South Devon Yachting... 10-Apr-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Kayaking, expeditions, outdoors in general...
Click to list photo comments written by me. (18 comments)
I've voted for 119 photos, average vote 4.8.
(94% superb - 1% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 2% rubbish)