South Devon via Glasgow.
Best Climbing Experience
Climbing the Old Many of Hoy on a perfect summers day, watching the sun rise on Mt Sinai, ice climbing with good friends in Norway, sport climbing with my partner in Southern Spain, CMD arete and Ben Nevis with my younger brother, mountain routes in North Wales, ticking off classic South Western Pat Littlejohn routes such as Black Ice, Moonraker, Cocytus, Sacrosanct, Incubus, Crinoid, Flashdance...and those memories still to come...
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Bonehill and Hound Tor... 24-Apr-15
- High Sports Plymouth - Setting 10-Apr-15
- Norway - February 2015 06-Mar-15
- Single Pitch Supervising... 05-Nov-14
- Scotland 2014... 04-Oct-14
- Peak District - July 2014 04-Oct-14
- Sanday... 02-Jul-14
- Old Man of Hoy... 01-Jul-14
- Orkney Outdoor learning programme 2014... 24-Jun-14
- Guernsey climbing and Yachting eXped... 24-Jun-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Kayaking, expeditions, outdoors in general...
Click to list photo comments written by me. (14 comments)
I've voted for 122 photos, average vote 4.9.
(94% superb - 1% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 2% rubbish)