South Devon via Glasgow.
Best Climbing Experience
Climbing the Old Many of Hoy on a perfect summers day, watching the sun rise on Mt Sinai, ice climbing with good friends in Norway, sport climbing with my partner in Southern Spain, CMD arete and Ben Nevis with my younger brother, mountain routes in North Wales, ticking off classic South Western Pat Littlejohn routes such as Black Ice, Moonraker, Cocytus, Sacrosanct, Incubus, Crinoid, Flashdance...and those memories still to come...
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- 2 from Crainlarich... 25-Mar-16
- SECC Work... 25-Mar-16
- Local Walks... 07-Mar-16
- High Sports Boulder Re-set... 06-Nov-15
- 3 consecutive days of granite rash... 04-Nov-15
- Sharpitor and Leather Tor... 03-Nov-15
- BMC FUNdamentals 2 20-Oct-15
- Orkney Outdoor Learning Programme (week 5) 22nd - 26th June 2015 28-Jun-15
- Orkney Outdoor Learning Programme - (Week 4) 15th - 19th June 2015 28-Jun-15
- Orkney Outdoor Learning Programme - (Week 3) 8th - 12th June 2015 26-Jun-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Kayaking, expeditions, outdoors in general...
Click to list photo comments written by me. (14 comments)
I've voted for 129 photos, average vote 4.9.
(94% superb - 1% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 2% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 04/May/10
Been Climbing For
1 to 3 years
Trad - E3
Sport - 6b
Bouldering - V3
Ice - WI-4
Trad - E3
Sport - 6b+
Bouldering - V5
Too many to mention!
In the UK & Europe
Old Man of Hoy: Orkney
Black Ice: Long Quarry Point