An undergraduate student reading geology at Cambridge - I've got long holidays but not much time otherwise! Most of the time that I'm not in Cambridge I'll be found in the Alps, more often than not down in the Ecrins.
On the hunt for like-minded young alpine partners operating to D/TD - get in touch if you are too!
Ignore the list of climbs - last updated 4+ years ago when in the mid-late teens!
Best Climbing Experience
The clichéd 'many'... of which some would be:
- an unplanned bivi just beneath the Doigt de Dieu on a fine late September evening when traversing the Meije with mum & dad
- doing a route on the Purtscheller in the day and being in Verbier for a concert come the evening!
- any and every time on the Pelvoux!
- mountain rock routes such as those on the Sialouze, the Contreforts des Bans, the Dibona...
- good Welsh days out such as East Wall Girdle - Javelin Blade - Grey Rib/Slab combination!
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Interests Outside Climbing
Ski mountaineering, geology, classical music.
About My Photography
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't!
I don't bother with anything big and fancy, but nor do I carry the *most* basic of compacts.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)