climbing, maybe some bivvying, a bit more climbing with the occasional bout of sculpture thrown in, its not like i'm doing my degree in it or anything...
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Barefoot Dancing at 5000m - British Muzkol Expedition 2015 22-Dec-15
- A 10 Star-Point weekend 20-Dec-15
- Life Upheaval and Pre-Match Nerves 08-Aug-15
- The Courtes Mis-Adventure; Dancing About 18-Apr-15
- Solstice Party with a spot of Cosmiques Icefall Climbing... 23-Jan-15
- Navlikin (or Kotur!) Expedition.... Kyrgy Mark II! 20-Nov-14
- Alpine Styling! 07-Sep-14
- Relearning Rock 30-Aug-14
- The Other Side of the Camera... 25-Aug-14
- Season Ender... 30-May-14
Interests Outside Climbing
I'm a professional bum..... genuinely being a skiing/climbing bum is ace!
About My Photography
I love my Hasselblad :) and my pinhole cameras, old school!
Click to list photo comments written by me. (8 comments)
I've voted for 218 photos, average vote 4.6.
(66% superb - 27% good - 3% average - 1% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 08/Jun/04
Been Climbing For
11 to 20 years
Bouldering - f6C
Sport - 6c
Alpine - TD+
Winter - VI
Bouldering - V7
Sport - 7a+
Trad - E2
ye olde north face of the ben
rockover of course!
Several times a week