I drive spreadsheets for a living.
Talentless but try hard.
Best Climbing Experience
Pretty much all trips I've been on where there has been good weather, good routes, pleasant company, and preferably more than a weekend to enjoy it all in.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Threads which don't have the usual quota of utter crap spouted in them. Preferably discussions about routes, crags and areas where knowledgeable people are inputting to the discussion.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Homeward bound 19-Sep-14
- The Frankenjura: beta 18-Sep-14
- The Frankenjura: "I had to use my nose to get the rope through the... 13-Sep-14
- The Frankenjura: "it's like talking to idiots!" 19-Aug-14
- The Frankenjura: "proper picture postcard pretty" 10-Aug-14
- The wrath of Zeus 31-Jul-14
- A full set of friends 22-Jul-14
- Orco 03-Jul-14
- The best crag in the world..... amongst others 19-Jun-14
- Travels through (and around) Provence... 09-Jun-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Drinking, avoiding work, spending time with mates, thinking up cunning plans to spend more time climbing.
About My Photography
Enjoy fiddling about with cameras but wouldn't claim to be much good at it. Photos taken on a whole mix of stuff, I keep breaking/borrowing/buying cameras...........
Click to list photo comments written by me. (31 comments)
I've voted for 46 photos, average vote 3.6.
(4% superb - 67% good - 15% average - 10% poor - 2% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
I try to keep the marginally more achieveable aims on the ticklist, and the completely crazy ones in the privacy of my own head. It also tends to be more focused towards what I'll actually be likely to get on in the next few months.
My best grades are just that, my best. The 7A+ was a pe traverse not a short power problem - I am weaker than I appear... Performance on the day may vary...