Best Climbing Experience
The hanging flake pitch on Munich Climb HVS 5a. Dithered for an age!
Dream of White Horses HVS 5a in 30mph winds and finishing just before the rain arrived.
Teaching myself trad lead at Saddle Head, Pembroke.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Amphitheatre Buttress, Craig Yr Ysfa 23-May-15
- Christmas Curry on May Day? 04-May-15
- What to do when it's too wet to climb? 03-May-15
- Tryfan Evening 15-Apr-15
- Lizzie Wild Camping 29-Aug-14
- Glen Coe Expedition 26-Aug-14
- Snowdon Summit with Lizzie 13-Aug-14
- Scrambling Snowdonia Spring Bank Holiday 01-Jun-14
- 3 Lessons From Scafell Pike Wild Camping 10-May-14
- Tryfan Mountaineering Day 19-Apr-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Messing with gadgets: Quadcopters, remote sensors, raspberry pi. Also: Elite:Dangerous.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (9 comments)
I've voted for 113 photos, average vote 4.1.
(34% superb - 43% good - 18% average - 3% poor - 0% rubbish)