Best Climbing Experience
Had many fantastic climbing experiences, but one of the best has to be ice climbing in Cody Wyoming.The ice is awesome and huge.
- No posts in last 30 days
Articles by rab
- Rab Baltoro Vest Jul/2012
- Rab Women's Boulder Hoodie Oct/2011
- Maya Holding Joins the Rab Sponsored Team Oct/2011
- Rab Microlight Alpine Event Waterproof Down Jacket Sep/2011
- Rab Stretch Neo Jacket ant Pants Sep/2011
- Rab MeCo Base Layers Sep/2011
- Award Winning Rab MeCo LS Zip Base Layer Aug/2011
- The Sawtooth Range from Rab Jun/2011
- Calum Muskett - New To Rab's Sponsored Team Jun/2011
- Rab Women's Hueco Capris May/2011
- Rab Boreas Pull-on and Women's Aurora Pull-on May/2011
- Brand New Rab Website Launched Mar/2011
- Rab is 30 Years Old ... Win A Limited Edition Beanie Mar/2011
- New Rab Expedition Kit Bag MK II Mar/2011
- Rab Exodus Jacket Nov/2010
- Vapour-rise. How does it work? Nov/2010
- RAB Infinity Jacket Oct/2010
- Rab Xenon Jacket Oct/2010
- Rab Traverse Pants Jul/2010
- Rab Vapour-rise Pull-on Jun/2010
- Rab Men's Nimbus and Women's Wisp Windtops May/2010
Interests Outside Climbing
I own two Huskies and enjoy running them, used to race them but now just run them for fun.Also interested in football(yes you can climb and like football).And like to play table tennis.
About My Photography
I am just a happy snapper.
Anything Else We Should Know
Ever since I began climbing, its always been about the enjoyment, and the people I climb with, and just having fun.I;m not really to bothered about the grades, although I am trying to get better.I would say I am probably still just a vs leader although I have lead upto E1 and seconded E2.I enjoy the full spectrum of climbing, from bouldering right through to full on mountaineering.I have climbed in some really nice and enjoyable places including, USA, Norway, Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Corsica, and Ireland.Thats not to mention the usual suspects England Scotland and Wales,this includes both Rock and Ice climbing.As long as I continue to enjoy it as much as I do,I will continue to climb.