Best Climbing Experience
Failing to find the start of Piggott's Route on Beinn Eighe, accidentally climbing an unlisted line instead, and unaccountably failing to panic.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Moelwyn 4 … 22-Jul-15
- the mysterious crag x…. 27-Jun-15
- Sumer is i-cumen in 25-Jun-15
- It's climbing Jim, but not as we know it 10-Jun-15
- A Windy Weekend 09-Jun-15
- Wales is cool (but not in the trendy sense of the word) 05-May-15
- Little Langdale March 13th to 15th 2015 25-Mar-15
- not-so-Psycho-not-so-vertical! 12-Mar-15
- 400% success at the Red Goat 01-Mar-15
- Crianlarich 28-Feb-15
Photo moderator, checking new photo submissions.
Moderator for 35 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Agden Rocher, Kern Knotts, Whitestone Cliffe, Raven's Scar, Eston Nab, Peak Scar, Beacon Scar, Applegarth Scar, Becca Banks Crag, North Nab ... plus 25 more
Interests Outside Climbing
Hill walking, Orienteering, Mountain Marathons, fell running, old guide books
Click to list photo comments written by me. (224 comments)
I've voted for 14,733 photos, average vote 3.6.
(13% superb - 43% good - 33% average - 7% poor - 1% rubbish)