Best Climbing Experience
Failing to find the start of Piggott's Route on Beinn Eighe, accidentally climbing an unlisted line instead, and unaccountably failing to panic.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Wales is cool (but not in the trendy sense of the word) 05-May-15
- Little Langdale March 13th to 15th 2015 25-Mar-15
- not-so-Psycho-not-so-vertical! 12-Mar-15
- 400% success at the Red Goat 01-Mar-15
- Crianlarich 28-Feb-15
- Nothing ventured… 13-Feb-15
- Tea, coffee and slabs 11-Feb-15
- Blea water crag (video blog) 11-Feb-15
- Stretch . . . 11-Feb-15
- Eat Your Greens 30-Jan-15
Photo moderator, checking new photo submissions.
Moderator for 33 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Agden Rocher, Whitestone Cliffe, Raven's Scar, Eston Nab, Peak Scar, Beacon Scar, Applegarth Scar, Becca Banks Crag, North Nab, Ingleby Incline, The Hoff, Holwick Scar, Silton, Sgurr a'Ghreadaidh, Lamb Hill Quarry, Creag an Dubh Loch, Orgate Scar, Tiro Llago, Picos de Santa Ana, Aguja de Bustamante, Aguja de la Canalona, Peña la Regaliz, Stob an t-Sluichd, Stuchd an Lochain, Meall Buidhe, Cam Chreag, Beinn Liath Mhor Fannaich, Meall Gorm, Beinn a'Chaorainn - North Top, Sheffield Pike, Bleaklow Head, Tryfan (West Face), Sivri Dag
Interests Outside Climbing
Hill walking, Orienteering, Mountain Marathons, fell running, old guide books
Click to list photo comments written by me. (224 comments)
I've voted for 14,737 photos, average vote 3.6.
(13% superb - 43% good - 33% average - 7% poor - 1% rubbish)