Bird geek, otter groupie and wilderness lover. Based on Arran. Obsessed with winter. When I'm not watching wildlife and wandering the hills I'm a working as a wildlife guide and WML.
Isle of Arran
Best Climbing Experience
So many! A meteorite at dusk, epics on the Ben, Ben Alder. Winter adventures especially.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Is it winter yet?
Mountaineering in general and in Scotland especially....
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The Arran Mulanje Trigpoint Challenge 25-May-15
- Countdown to the Arran Mulanje Trigpoint Challenge 17-May-15
- Arran Mountain festival: Holy Isle Visit 16-May-15
- Fourth Wall, Cir Mhor 21-Apr-15
- #4 Paragliding 20-Apr-15
- Bright and beautiful Arran hills 18-Apr-15
- #1 and #3 plus some climbing. 17-Apr-15
- Some winter left on Goatfell 02-Apr-15
- Jantastic: Update 29-Mar-15
- #10: Figure of 8 28-Mar-15
Moderator for 6 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: A'Chir, Cir Mhor (South Face), Cir Mhor (North East Face), Caisteal Abhail, Coire Na H-Uaimh Lower Slabs, Ceum na Caillich
Interests Outside Climbing
Cooking food and eating it.
Sea kayaking is becoming a huge passion.
Wildlife, conservation and climate change
About My Photography
I'm a poor photographer, with beautiful subjects.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)