Bird geek, otter groupie and wilderness lover. Based on Arran. Obsessed with winter. When I'm not watching wildlife and wandering the hills I'm a working as a wildlife guide and WML.
Isle of Arran
Best Climbing Experience
So many! A meteorite at dusk, epics on the Ben, Ben Alder. Winter adventures especially.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Is it winter yet?
Mountaineering in general and in Scotland especially....
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Abigail, the first snows, and Cock Farm 13-Nov-15
- Fontainebleau Rocks 12-Nov-15
- A Wild Summer 28-Sep-15
- Elephants come to visit 05-Aug-15
- Fisherman's Rest 30-Jul-15
- Mulanje Mountain 29-Jul-15
- Dzalanyama Primary School 28-Jul-15
- Ardgour Gold 11-Jun-15
- The Arran Mulanje Trigpoint Challenge 25-May-15
- Countdown to the Arran Mulanje Trigpoint Challenge 17-May-15
Moderator for 7 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Beinn Nuis, A'Chir, Cir Mhor (South Face), Cir Mhor (North East Face), Caisteal Abhail, Coire Na H-Uaimh Lower Slabs, Ceum na Caillich
Interests Outside Climbing
Cooking food and eating it.
Sea kayaking is becoming a huge passion.
Wildlife, conservation and climate change
About My Photography
I'm a poor photographer, with beautiful subjects.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
User Profileregistered 19/Jun/05
Been Climbing For
11 to 20 years
Winter - III
Trad - VS
The last one I climbed on!
They are all a bit far away!
In the UK & Europe
Mallory's Slab and Groove
Souwester Slabs and Slapstick Wall