Bird geek, otter groupie and wilderness lover. Based on Arran. Obsessed with winter. When I'm not watching wildlife and wandering the hills I'm a working as a wildlife guide and WML.
Isle of Arran
Best Climbing Experience
So many! A meteorite at dusk, epics on the Ben, Ben Alder. Winter adventures especially.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Is it winter yet?
Mountaineering in general and in Scotland especially....
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Summits with friends 16-Dec-14
- First Snows 13-Dec-14
- Keep right at the Prickly Pear 19-Nov-14
- Hello! Remember Me? 19-Oct-14
- Sgurr na Ciche and Garbh Chioch Mhor 14-Mar-14
- A Novice Skier's first tour 03-Mar-14
- Recording an unmeasurable loss 25-Feb-14
- Kirstie Boot Camp 24-Feb-14
- Glens and peaks... 17-Jan-14
- First Goatfell of the Year. 02-Jan-14
Moderator for 6 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: A'Chir, Cir Mhor (South Face), Cir Mhor (North East Face), Caisteal Abhail, Coire Na H-Uaimh Lower Slabs, Ceum na Caillich
Interests Outside Climbing
Cooking food and eating it.
Sea kayaking is becoming a huge passion.
Wildlife, conservation and climate change
About My Photography
I'm a poor photographer, with beautiful subjects.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
User Profileregistered 19/Jun/05
Been Climbing For
11 to 20 years
Winter - III
Trad - VS
The last one I climbed on!
They are all a bit far away!
In the UK & Europe
Mallory's Slab and Groove
Souwester Slabs and Slapstick Wall