Creeping up the grades which is opening more and more areas for me. Climbing down here in the SW feels like surfing did in the 70's/80's.
Best Climbing Experience
Saxon at Kenidjack. Immaculate climbing
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The new improved moving belay…. 06-Apr-15
- Little guns….. “Meet the Beak” 20-Mar-15
- Com’on Joe, stop arsing about! 13-Mar-15
- Now we’re friends 07-Mar-15
- The Weatherman 06-Mar-15
- Failure Friday 19-Feb-15
- Feb! Really? 06-Feb-15
- Oooh Suits you Sirs 01-Jan-15
- The demise of an old friend 29-Nov-14
- Everyone needs a boost 28-Nov-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Surfing, Mountain Biking, Walking
About My Photography
An amateur, but I find it helps when keeping a climbing diary.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 197 photos, average vote 4.9.
(89% superb - 10% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)