Live in Glossop, Climb round here. Ethics is a waste of time- just climb and enjoy it, as long as you dont damage anything other than yourself.
And if you do, I'm a Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist so drop me a line.
Best Climbing Experience
Beer after leading valkyrie. Shaking like an idiot at the top of Titanic. Working through the crux of Station at the end of the line, and the Juggy swing out on the overhang of Hotel 11.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The Great Number Debate. 14-Jan-15
- Trigger 2015 11-Jan-15
- Well, it didn't quite happen 04-Jan-15
- Gear of the year 2015 29-Dec-14
- Bike Commuting 22-Dec-14
- FRA relays 2014 19-Oct-14
- Ian Hodgeson Mountain Relay 2014 05-Oct-14
- Crowden Horseshoe 2014 01-Sep-14
- OMM Aether Smock - first impressions 26-Aug-14
- Sedburgh Fell race 2014 - English Champs AL 17-Aug-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Fell running- going more into longer distances now. Biomechanics.
Anything Else We Should Know
Im rubbish at cryptic crosswords.