Cumbrian born, but now living in The Peak where I spend most of the little free time I get fell running now.
Best Climbing Experience
6000m+ in Bolivian Andes at 7am in morning . . .
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Do we want technology to be able to reach us wherever we go? 24-Feb-10
- When is Google going to starting using OS maps? 11-Feb-10
- Data Management - The social world is a vast multiplier of data 04-Feb-10
- Nexus One - The Android phone I've been waiting for? 27-Jan-10
- Digital and PR work well in collaboration 23-Dec-09
- I've changed my Twitter follow policy and some thoughts on Twitter lists and... 15-Dec-09
- Managing the difference between traditional and digital media production 03-Dec-09
- A punters view of the smartphone options - Is the N900 going to challenge the... 18-Nov-09
- It's all about communication 12-Nov-09
- Twitter Lists - Network redundancy for the Twitter conversation cloud 05-Nov-09
Interests Outside Climbing
cycling, chillin . . . big music fan, all sorts of stuff most haven't heard of that help with the above . . . Other than that all outdoor things, skiing, snowboarding, diving whatever.
About My Photography
Some photos are just for the ambient feeling of the day or emotive for me, others are references for people to use if they are considering visiting a specific crag, and the remainder I just like . . .
Click to list photo comments written by me. (23 comments)
I've voted for 4,019 photos, average vote 3.5.
(7% superb - 42% good - 43% average - 7% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
probably climbing at my best when about 20, trying to get back into form, but slowly . . . doing it more for an ever growing interest in extending my mountaineering experience . . . And to clarify, I am the one on the right, it is my sister on the left . . .