Ed loves to spend his free time getting out mountaineering, fell running, climbing and caving, meeting all the interesting people that make these sports so much fun!
Travel wise Ed takes every opportunity he can to get away and explore new places. Having climbed extensively in the European Alps he has also been further afield to places such as Sri Lanka, Norway, Peru, Greenland, the Indian Himalaya and Tanzania.
When not enjoying himself in his free time, Ed runs Adventure Soul which offers outdoor adventure activities in wild and remote places.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Christmas Fun 04-Jan-14
- Coming out of injury - new horizons and a different perspective 01-Dec-13
- KMF 2013 - a personal review 17-Nov-13
- Canoe adventures start from now - 20/10/13 12-Nov-13
- New Toy - Old Town Discovery Canoe - 20/10/13 12-Nov-13
- Canoe adventures start now - 20/10/13 12-Nov-13
- Four for Red Four - 15/10/13 12-Nov-13
- Autumn Lakeland sunshine 29/09/13 06-Oct-13
- Arran, Islay and Jura in a Weekend! 17-Sep-13
- Summer reflections 17-Sep-13