Best Climbing Experience
The Highlights so far: Pembroke (The best venue in the world), adventures in Yosemite, the immaculate granite of the Salbitschijen's west ridge, The Comici and the Cassin, The Frendo, the learning experiences from bailing off the big routes, the unique British Winter climbing (especially on the Ben and the Ladders), Australian banter in The Grampians and Arapiles (Taipan: unbelievable) and the other majestic UK sea cliffs (Gogarth, Cornwall and North Devon...AMAZING).
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Redpoint frustration 28-Aug-15
- Comedy and the Almscliff big 3 27-Jul-15
- Spring update 08-May-15
- Spring is here (ish) 01-Apr-15
- Two more weekend photos... 11-Feb-15
- February sunshine 09-Feb-15
- Finally some dry weather! 26-Jan-15
- Pila skiing 04-Jan-15
- 2015 Crushfest ticklist 15-Dec-14
- 2014 summary 11-Dec-14
About My Photography
Cameras are brilliant until you drop them, lose them or submerge them.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (112 comments)
I've voted for 675 photos, average vote 4.8.
(84% superb - 10% good - 3% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)