Semi-professional mountain photographer based in Snowdonia. I love long easy mountain routes, solo hillwalking, scrambling and low grade winter climbing.
Best Climbing Experience
They're all good but my best days have been in winter...The Aonach Eagach, Yr Esgair, Crib Goch and Left Hand Trinity were all days I'll never forget
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Mountaineering in Britain
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Alone in the Rhinogydd 05-Dec-14
- Dawn on Crib Goch 26-Nov-14
- Laying ghosts to rest – A tale of two photographs 11-Sep-14
- Book Review – Photographing the Lake district by Stuart Holmes 30-Aug-14
- Finding focus in the Ogwen Valley 09-Jul-14
- An interesting evening on Crib Goch 26-Jun-14
- Branding in Landscape Photography 25-May-14
- The Rhyd Ddu Effect 15-May-14
- One year on – Remembering the Welland Valley 06-May-14
- A sense of place 16-Apr-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Landscape and especially mountain photography. Boozing and music!
About My Photography
I'm a partner in the Soul of Snowdonia Photographic Gallery in Capel Curig and run mountain photography workshops.
I am also an Official Destination Photography Partner of 'Visit Peak District' - The tourist board of the Peak District and Derbyshire.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (280 comments)
I've voted for 678 photos, average vote 4.6.
(65% superb - 30% good - 3% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Hill obsessed, bordering on boring!