Freelance SPA and ML, mostly providing instruction in the Peak District and North Wales.
For more info check out my website at http://roebuckmountaineering.co.uk
Best Climbing Experience
Scotland in winter on a clear day, absolutely magical.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Mongolia Photoblog 17-Aug-14
- Snowdon & Crib Goch – Route Card 13-May-14
- Rock Climbing in Red Rocks, Nevada. 06-Apr-14
- Lake District Winter Conditions – Brown Cove Crags 9/2/14 09-Feb-14
- Glen Nevis and Glencoe 18-Dec-13
- Austrian Via Ferrata 11-Aug-13
- Morocco & Jbel Toubkal (4167m) 07-Aug-13
- The Midi-Plan Traverse 26-Jun-13
- Ecrins Conditions Update & Mont Pelvoux 22-Jun-13
- Pelvoux Via Ferrata 20-Jun-13
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 33 photos, average vote 4.3.
(66% superb - 12% good - 9% average - 12% poor - 0% rubbish)