A Mountain Journey
Mountaineering, hillwalking, scrambling, climbing. mostly from bases in the Lakes & Snowdonia. Work as an outdoor instructor in Lake District and beyond.
Best Climbing Experience
Adventuring in the Costa Blanca
Gimmer, of course.
Tryfan - Those long routes on the East Face
Introducing others to this amazing activity
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Ennerdale Horseshoe: 19th - 21st May 25-May-15
- Esk Gorge - Hen Party Activities 17-May-15
- Classic Lakeland Rock and beautiful Lakeland gorge 14-May-15
- The mighty Esk Gorge and beyond 08-May-15
- Climb, Climb, Climb! 02-May-15
- Rock climbing on Great Gable - the birthplace of British mountaineering 24-Apr-15
- Guided rock climbing - Duddon & Langdale valleys 21-Apr-15
- Guided walks with The Telegraph 17-Apr-15
- Multi-activity day in Langdale 15-Apr-15
- A guided walk up Crinkle Crags 12-Apr-15
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
Point and shoot
Click to list photo comments written by me. (119 comments)
I've voted for 396 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 34% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Don't chase grades.
Inspired by being in the mountains.