A Mountain Journey
Mountaineering, hillwalking, scrambling, climbing. mostly from bases in the Lakes & Snowdonia. Work as an outdoor instructor in Lake District and beyond.
Best Climbing Experience
Adventuring in the Costa Blanca
Gimmer, of course.
Tryfan - Those long routes on the East Face
Introducing others to this amazing activity
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Lake District Rock Climbing 25-Mar-15
- Guided walk - Elterwater, Lake District 24-Mar-15
- Coniston Adventure Day 22-Mar-15
- Rock climbing, Little How Crag, Lake District 19-Mar-15
- Adventures in Langdale - Rock, Gorge, Mountain, Plant! 16-Mar-15
- Winter Skills course 08-Mar-15
- A snowy Scafell Pike 05-Mar-15
- Helvellyn in the snow 26-Feb-15
- Winter skills course 22-Feb-15
- Adventure day - Langdale 17-Feb-15
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
Point and shoot
Click to list photo comments written by me. (118 comments)
I've voted for 394 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 34% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Don't chase grades.
Inspired by being in the mountains.