A Mountain Journey
Mountaineering, hillwalking, scrambling, climbing. mostly from bases in the Lakes & Snowdonia. Work as an outdoor instructor in Lake District and beyond.
Best Climbing Experience
Adventuring in the Costa Blanca
Gimmer, of course.
Tryfan - Those long routes on the East Face
Introducing others to this amazing activity
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Wow, what a week so far...Esk Gorge & Napes Needle! 19-Aug-15
- Wow, what a week so far...Esk Gorge & Napes Needle + how to descend Napes Needle 19-Aug-15
- Pillar Rock and other fine scrambling days in the Lakes 12-Aug-15
- Multi-activity in the Lake District 03-Aug-15
- Group activities - Lake District 28-Jul-15
- It's good to be busy.... 17-Jul-15
- More White Ghyll excitement 05-Jul-15
- Now here's some photos! 03-Jul-15
- Borrowdale & Langdale rock climbing medley 30-Jun-15
- Rock climbing progression and a photo shoot 27-Jun-15
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
Point and shoot
Click to list photo comments written by me. (119 comments)
I've voted for 397 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 34% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Don't chase grades.
Inspired by being in the mountains.