A Mountain Journey
Mountaineering, hillwalking, scrambling, climbing. mostly from bases in the Lakes & Snowdonia. Work as an outdoor instructor in Lake District and beyond.
Best Climbing Experience
Adventuring in the Costa Blanca
Gimmer, of course.
Tryfan - Those long routes on the East Face
Introducing others to this amazing activity
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Multi-activity adventures 03-Oct-15
- Mountaineering day in the Lake District 22-Sep-15
- Weekend Gorge Scrambling & Abseiling fun 20-Sep-15
- Lakeland Hard Rock - Kipling Groove 17-Sep-15
- Lakeland rock climbing extravaganza! 09-Sep-15
- Corporate group abseil at Hodge Close 07-Sep-15
- A multi-activity end to the school holidays 01-Sep-15
- Wow, what a week so far...Esk Gorge & Napes Needle! 19-Aug-15
- Wow, what a week so far...Esk Gorge & Napes Needle + how to descend Napes Needle 19-Aug-15
- Pillar Rock and other fine scrambling days in the Lakes 12-Aug-15
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
Point and shoot
Click to list photo comments written by me. (120 comments)
I've voted for 397 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 34% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Don't chase grades.
Inspired by being in the mountains.