A Mountain Journey
Mountaineering, hillwalking, scrambling, climbing. mostly from bases in the Lakes & Snowdonia. Work as an outdoor instructor in Lake District and beyond.
Best Climbing Experience
Adventuring in the Costa Blanca
Gimmer, of course.
Tryfan - Those long routes on the East Face
Introducing others to this amazing activity
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- It's good to be busy.... 17-Jul-15
- More White Ghyll excitement 05-Jul-15
- Now here's some photos! 03-Jul-15
- Borrowdale & Langdale rock climbing medley 30-Jun-15
- Rock climbing progression and a photo shoot 27-Jun-15
- Multi-pitch rock climbing and a day of roped scrambling - fun times 17-Jun-15
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks - 13th June 2015 14-Jun-15
- Multi-pitch rock climbing, White Ghyll, Langdale 10-Jun-15
- A windy day on the Langdale Pikes 08-Jun-15
- Sea cliffs & mountains..... 05-Jun-15
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
Point and shoot
Click to list photo comments written by me. (119 comments)
I've voted for 397 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 34% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Don't chase grades.
Inspired by being in the mountains.