Live in Kendal and work between Milnthorpe and Arnside with distracting views of the Lakes hills.
Best Climbing Experience
Any number of sunny days on long multipitch routes and sunny evenings at local crags! And Blea Water Ghyll the other winter. And Espolon Centrale on the Puig Campana. And two days camping up by the CIC hut and climbing on the Ben over New Year 2008/9.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Climbing in North Lancs and the Lakes.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Setting Google as your default search provider in IE9 22-Jun-11
- The Way of the Roses 22-Nov-10
- Running it out... 09-Dec-09
- Falling 02-Sep-09
- (Not) Turning the Tide 02-Sep-09
- In the shadows 19-Aug-09
- Things I have learnt this weekend 16-Feb-09
- The shortest day 21-Dec-08
- Seasons change 09-Nov-08
- With the benefit of hindsight... 26-Oct-08
Articles by net
- Waiting Dec/2005
Interests Outside Climbing
Road biking; fell running; orienteering; folk music; sitting in sunny beer gardens.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (12 comments)
I've voted for 2,960 photos, average vote 3.1.
(11% superb - 28% good - 27% average - 24% poor - 7% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Committee member of Kendal Mountaineering Club and made the club website: http://www.kendalmc.org
I really, really like corners.