It has been said, and more than once.... "I'm magic".
Out on the sand, JT, Ca. USA
Best Climbing Experience
Long forgotten.... but probably something BadAssss™™™™
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
How Mick Ryan ruined all of Bishop Bouldering with his cut and run guidebooks and hype.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Christmas Ordering 01-Dec-15
- Fair Warning!!! 08-Jun-15
- Back at it for Spring of 2015 08-May-15
- Closed for winter... See ya in the Spring! 17-Dec-14
- Christmas 2014 ordering info: 13-Dec-14
- 2014 Christmas Ordering and stuff... 17-Nov-14
- Christmas is coming! 16-Oct-14
- Back!!! 06-Sep-14
- Summer Hiatus 31-May-14
- Out Of Town (till May 19th) 10-May-14
Interests Outside Climbing
BBQ and Beer.
About My Photography
I take really bad snapshots and post them anyway to Supertopo.com
Click to list photo comments written by me. (4 comments)
I've voted for 9 photos, average vote 4.3.
(33% superb - 66% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
nope.. that should cover it.
User Profileregistered 11/Apr/06
Been Climbing For
More than 20 years
Trad - 5.6
Sport - 5.7
Trad - 5.7
Sport - 5.8
Trad Rock Climbing
Joshua Tree or Yosemite
All over the world
Hate them all. They are only tools for my ego.