Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 5 20-Jan-15
- All Outdoor Courses in January 2015 02-Jan-15
- Our Review of 2014 31-Dec-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 4 15-Dec-14
- Wild Camping – Why I am not signing the petition (yet)… 09-Dec-14
- 6 Bushcraft Podcasts you should download 06-Dec-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 3 03-Dec-14
- GPS Training Course Report November 2014 01-Dec-14
- Natural Navigation Course Report November 2014 01-Dec-14
- Further discounts on 2015 Course Places 28-Nov-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (4 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)