Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- NAVEMBER 2015 05-Oct-15
- Bear Grylls – a fiction too far? 28-Sep-15
- The Autumnal Equinox 23-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Private guiding in Lake District 23-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Superfeet at OTS 2015 21-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Keela – new bushcraft clothing from a British brand 21-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Water-to-Go – the water filter bottle 17-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Paramo and the new Alta III Waterproof Jacket 17-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Low-Level Mountain Flying with the RAF 14-Sep-15
- VIDEO: Flash flood washes away hiker in Hawaii 07-Sep-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (7 comments)
I've voted for 10 photos, average vote 4.8.
(80% superb - 20% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)