Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Episode 7 – Jonny Davies the Arctic Ultra Athlete 07-Apr-15
- Woodcrafter Weekend Bushcraft Course Report, March 2015 01-Apr-15
- Natural Navigation Course Report, March 2015 16-Mar-15
- Foraging for Wild Garlic 11-Mar-15
- Foraging for Wood Sorrel 11-Mar-15
- Bushcraft Basics Course Report, March 2015 02-Mar-15
- Basic Navigation Course Report, February 2015 27-Feb-15
- Episode 6 – Climbing Mountains with Jason Rawles 06-Feb-15
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 6 06-Feb-15
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 5 20-Jan-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)