Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Episode 9 – Gear for military recruits with Rich Brady from Recruit Packs 15-May-15
- Ten Coastal Foraging Books you need in your life! 11-May-15
- Bushcraft Basics Course Report, May 2015 11-May-15
- Coastal Foraging Course Report May 2015 11-May-15
- How to use a map and compass 06-May-15
- The Importance of Being… a navigator 06-May-15
- Episode 8 – Living and working in the mountains of Snowdonia with Kate... 05-May-15
- Foraging Course Report, May 2015 03-May-15
- Foraging Course Report, April 2015 07-Apr-15
- Episode 7 – Jonny Davies the Arctic Ultra Athlete 07-Apr-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)