Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Coastal Foraging Course Report, July 2015 15-Jul-15
- Which is more accurate – mils or degrees? 16-Jun-15
- Charging Tech in the Outdoors 09-Jun-15
- Training for Tromso Skyrace 2015 01-Jun-15
- Ten Foraging Books you need on your shelf 27-May-15
- Episode 10 – SAR, Mountain Rescue and Remote Area Medical 27-May-15
- Episode 9 – Gear for military recruits with Rich Brady from Recruit Packs 15-May-15
- Ten Coastal Foraging Books you need in your life! 11-May-15
- Bushcraft Basics Course Report, May 2015 11-May-15
- Coastal Foraging Course Report May 2015 11-May-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (6 comments)
I've voted for 10 photos, average vote 4.8.
(80% superb - 20% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)