Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Bushcraft Basics Course Report, March 2015 02-Mar-15
- Basic Navigation Course Report, February 2015 27-Feb-15
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 6 06-Feb-15
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 5 20-Jan-15
- All Outdoor Courses in January 2015 02-Jan-15
- Our Review of 2014 31-Dec-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 4 15-Dec-14
- Wild Camping – Why I am not signing the petition (yet)… 09-Dec-14
- 6 Bushcraft Podcasts you should download 06-Dec-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 3 03-Dec-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)