Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Visiting Fortis Clothing 12-Aug-16
- What are the best plants for natural cordage? 24-Jul-16
- VIDEO: How to rig a tarp 15-Jun-16
- Grisport Keeper Boot Review 10-Jun-16
- Equipment for Sharpening Knives and Axes 31-May-16
- UKH REVIEW: Katadyn Gravity Camp 6L Water Filter 29-Apr-16
- Flint and Steel Firelighting Kit 4.2.2 Review 27-Apr-16
- Foraging with 16 Hospitality 25-Apr-16
- Hunting for the Welsh Bigfoot 15-Apr-16
- Outdoor First Aid Course Report March 2016 11-Mar-16
Click to list photo comments written by me. (7 comments)
I've voted for 40 photos, average vote 4.2.
(65% superb - 17% good - 5% average - 0% poor - 12% rubbish)
|no mugshot supplied!|
User Profileregistered 25/Apr/06
Been Climbing For
11 to 20 years
Plas Power Wrexham
Once a month
In the UK