Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- 10 Books you need for your Summer Mountain Leader Award 04-Feb-16
- A ban on foraging? 03-Feb-16
- Bushcraft Basics Course Report January 2016 02-Feb-16
- Darkfin Black O P S Glove Review 22-Jan-16
- Helicopters over Glyder Fawr 22-Jan-16
- VIDEO: See How quickly a flash flood can happen 11-Jan-16
- No.4 – Porth Llechog to Beaumaris 06-Jan-16
- Wild Food People 20-Nov-15
- Snowdonia Guided Walks 20-Nov-15
- Pedco Ultrapod 2 Review 20-Nov-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (7 comments)
I've voted for 19 photos, average vote 4.7.
(68% superb - 31% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)