Can often be found on Clwyd limestone, covered in owl wounds.
I work in the outdoors as an instructor (mountains, bushcraft, wild food, mountain biking etc) and am better at climbing large juggy things than short pinchy things.
North East Wales
Best Climbing Experience
Not happened yet!
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Basic Navigation Course Report, November 2014 18-Nov-14
- No.3 – Mosedale Bothy 18-Nov-14
- 2015 Course Dates and Offers 10-Nov-14
- Replacing the Piezo igniter on a Jetboil Flash 09-Nov-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 2 07-Nov-14
- Original Outdoors Podcast Episode 1 29-Oct-14
- Navigation for Ultramarathons 18-Oct-14
- How to join a mountain rescue team 17-Oct-14
- Navember 10-Oct-14
- The importance of experience in outdoor skills training 09-Oct-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Riding, Archery, Swords, Hillwalking/Backpacking.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (4 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)