I'd rather be climbing
Indoor sport punter turned outdoor bouldering punter.
South Shields N/E England
Best Climbing Experience
Costa Brava 2010, warm temperatures (mostly) nice rock and excellent craic. The cave belay on Prats, then taking the exposed second pitch out of the belay cave to the top.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Gr8events make gr8 proud parents 13-Oct-12
- Newbiggin 2012. The last race and the bespoke fingers 10-Sep-12
- Sun, sea, sand and pain. Tri ing with Tim! 30-Jul-12
- Defecation, Dedication and Northumberland Tri 02-Jul-12
- Cleveland Short (I beg to differ) course 15-Jun-12
- The beach start, the Lavenders and the final straw 02-Jun-12
- Keswick Triathlon May 20th 2012 22-May-12
- Early May Events! 09-May-12
- April – how wet can you get? 28-Apr-12
- The March Vid 05-Apr-12
About My Photography
It's getting there, spain was a real eye opener and I learned a lot about framing a photo and being patient to get what I wanted in a photo, also I got to take photos while hanging off some slings which is just the coolest thinig ever.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (16 comments)
I've voted for 19 photos, average vote 4.9.
(89% superb - 10% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Never eat yellow snow.