I'm a natural born VDiff Leader, Have no desire to Lead anything above E1 (vs is scary enough for now!), Although it would be nice to break into the E's I'm not a grade chaser
People think I'm wierd for liking musicals but hey someone has to!
I Love the whole mountain experience, but equally love Cragging with mates
I have also been taken over to the darkside, and now do a heck of a lot more caving than climbing (also go by the name Antwan on the 'other UKC')
Best Climbing Experience
Little Chamonix on Sheperds Crag, Following flicka up pitch 1+2, then my first multi pitch lead on the 'exciting' 3rd pitch in glorious weather, terrific view and great company. Also the 2009 UKC christmas meet scrambling up jack's rake in the cold and damp to find the beautifuly warm and dry slab's in perfect nik with a load of other UKC Mis-Fits
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Alternative uses for gear in the fight against global domination by the company with a piece of half eaten fruit as its symbol of power
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- 3 Peaks Photography is born 28-Mar-15
- New Anchors Installed in Rift Pot – Inc Rigging Guide 27-Mar-15
- Tunesday – Frank Hamilton, Summer 03-Mar-15
- Tunesday – Babylon by Nina Nesbit 22-Feb-15
- Tuesday Tune – Pentatonix, Daft Punk 08-Jan-15
- Photo trip to Surprise View, Peak Cavern – 28/12/2015 04-Jan-15
- Tuesdays Tune – The Band Perry – If I Die Young 16-Dec-14
- Tune Tuesday – Sammy Davis Jr.Bojangles 09-Dec-14
- Is taking children Caving or Climbing a good thing or a bad thing? 22-Nov-14
- Try Caving 2014 portraits 02-Nov-14
Articles by antwan
- Rosker Travellunch Sampled by Antwan Aug/2009
Moderator for 1 crag, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Woolley Edge Quarry
Interests Outside Climbing
Caving, skiing, Computery type geek stuff and occasionally a spot of fishing... Oh and Caving.
About My Photography
Recently upgraded to DSLR for cave photography purposes, Hopefully it will improve!
Click to list photo comments written by me. (20 comments)
I've voted for 243 photos, average vote 4.7.
(75% superb - 19% good - 3% average - 1% poor - 0% rubbish)