Been running The Orange House on the Costa Blanca for way more years that I would like to remember! Hard work, but it has allowed us to meet some amazing people and to mostly enjoy our lifes!
The article we wrote a few years ago says it all really!
Best Climbing Experience
Finding out that Mont Blanc has snow on the top in the summer!
Russia is amazing and a shame we didnt get to the top of Elbrus (200m short).
Morocco as my first taste out life outside Europe. Todra Gorge was the first multipitch I ever did and it was 12 pitches of 6as (I had been climbing for about one month).
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Ponoch closure update and New VF in Albir 22-Aug-16
- No more "oranges" after so many years! 07-Dec-15
- Bulgaria here we come........ 27-Aug-15
- Not so many new routes. Yet! 05-Feb-15
- Soooooo many new crags and new routes for a New Year! 19-Jan-15
- To bolt or not to bolt 11-Feb-13
- More Work and LOADS of Wind and not from Rich! 30-Jan-13
- New Orange Farmhouse 23-Jan-13
- DO NOT CLIMB WITH THIS!!!! 18-Jun-12
Articles by Sam Mayfield
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
I have had loads of photos published but none with my name on them, Easyjet Mag, BA inflight mag, all photos of Rich climbing surprise, surprise.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 10 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 25/Mar/07
Been Climbing For
11 to 20 years
Sport - 6b