Back in Spain since June since 2011, loved my time back in Devon but The Orange House just called me back
The article we wrote a few years ago says it all really!
Best Climbing Experience
Finding out that Mont Blanc has snow on the top in the summer!
Russia is amazing and a shame we didnt get to the top of Elbrus (200m short).
Morocco as my first taste out life outside Europe. Todra Gorge was the first multipitch I ever did and it was 12 pitches of 6as (I had been climbing for about one month).
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Not so many new routes. Yet! 05-Feb-15
- Soooooo many new crags and new routes for a New Year! 19-Jan-15
- To bolt or not to bolt 11-Feb-13
- More Work and LOADS of Wind and not from Rich! 30-Jan-13
- New Orange Farmhouse 23-Jan-13
- DO NOT CLIMB WITH THIS!!!! 18-Jun-12
- Happy New Year! 31-Dec-11
- The Gripper Clipper Awards 27-Oct-11
Articles by Sam Mayfield
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
I have had loads of photos published but none with my name on them, Easyjet Mag, BA inflight mag, all photos of Rich climbing surprise, surprise.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 9 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)