I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Northern Wrecks and Reefs 2 - Blue Horizon 18-Dec-14
- Project Shark - Simply the Best 11-Dec-14
- Project Shark - Simply the Best - Blue Horizon 11-Dec-14
- Karnak and Luxor Temples 03-Dec-14
- A tourist in Luxor 02-Dec-14
- Hot Air Balloon Ride - Luxor 02-Dec-14
- Best of Wrecks - Blue Voyager 27-Nov-14
- Project Shark, Best of Brothers - Blue Fin 20-Nov-14
- Daedalus and St John's - Blue Voyager 13-Nov-14
- Northern Wrecks and Reefs - Blue Melody 06-Nov-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 14/Jul/07
Been Climbing For
More than 20 years
Trad - E1
Sport - 6b+
Winter - V
Ice - WI4+
Trad - E1
Sport - 6c
Bouldering - V3
Ice - WI5
Trad Rock Climbing
Not a fan of climbing indoors
Several times a week
In the UK & Europe
I prefer long mountain routes and enchainments rather than roadside cragging.