I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Sailing Exmouth to Brixham 25-Apr-15
- Indoor Climbing at Dart Rock 24-Apr-15
- Hill Skills Day 1 23-Apr-15
- Climbing at Sheep's Tor 22-Apr-15
- High Ropes Assessments 21-Apr-15
- Exe Estuary Navigation 19-Apr-15
- Marine Mammal Medic Course 18-Apr-15
- Back at Goblin 17-Apr-15
- Another sunny day on the Quantocks 16-Apr-15
- Goblin Climbing 15-Apr-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)