I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses. I am also an Associate Lecturer at a College on FE and HE programmes.
I am based in Somerset though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. During the Summer months I have been in Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya, Jungle Treks and Watersports. When not on expeditions, I spend the summer in the UK climbing, sea kayaking and sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Mountain Skills Llanberis Pass 06-Oct-15
- Mountain Skills on Tryfan 05-Oct-15
- Lake Bala Watersports 04-Oct-15
- Sale and Cycle 03-Oct-15
- OC1 Maiden Voyage and Canoe Coaching 01-Oct-15
- Bridgwater Paddling 29-Sep-15
- A few pics from the journey South 27-Sep-15
- Nevis Range and Glen Nevis 26-Sep-15
- Cairngorm and Reindeer 25-Sep-15
- Highland Wildlife Park 24-Sep-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)