I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- MOD Apprentices on Dartmoor 22-May-15
- Dry at Wimbleball 16-May-15
- High on Haddon Hill 15-May-15
- Wet at Wimbleball 14-May-15
- Dartmouth to Newton Ferrers 12-May-15
- Overnight Paddling Trip 10-May-15
- Another Quantock Bike Ride 07-May-15
- Is Canoeing a Land Based Sport? 06-May-15
- Very Windy Biking 05-May-15
- Brixham to Dartmouth 04-May-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)