I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Back in Drumochter 26-Feb-15
- Carn nan Sac Ski Tour 25-Feb-15
- Another day, another hill 24-Feb-15
- "It will be fun" Steve said 23-Feb-15
- AMI MIC Trainee Workshop Day 2 22-Feb-15
- AMI MIC Trainee Workshop 21-Feb-15
- Stay Low, No Snow 18-Feb-15
- Scottish Winter returns 16-Feb-15
- Decisions on the Mountain 14-Feb-15
- Avalanche Training CPD 13-Feb-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)