I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Year 7 Camp 01-Jul-15
- Silver DofE 29-Jun-15
- HML Re-asessment 26-Jun-15
- High Ropes Assessments 21-Jun-15
- Security on Steep Ground 20-Jun-15
- Mountain Training Provider Update 19-Jun-15
- Climbing Wall Training 15-Jun-15
- Sunny week in The Lake District 12-Jun-15
- Some exercise at last 07-Jun-15
- Project Shark - Galapagos Islands 05-Jun-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)