I hold a number of Instructor Qualifications including the Mountaineering Instructor Award, Whitewater and Sea Kayak Coach and many more.
I run my own company called "Wet and High Adventures" which offers training courses in various adventurous activities including Instructor Training courses.
I am based in Devon though can often be found in Scotland during the Winter months. In the past, the Summer was spent in Africa or Borneo where I have led groups on Kilimanjaro, Meru, Mount Kenya and Jungle Treks. These days I spend the summer in the UK sailing around Devon and Cornwall
Devon, Somerset or Scotland
Best Climbing Experience
Can I have two? Old Man of Hoy "Original Route" - Just Amazing and Point 5 Gully as my first V
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Best of Brothers - Blue Fin 29-Jan-15
- HAYAH Reef Clean Up - Red Sea Adventurer 22-Jan-15
- Best of Brothers - Blue Voyager 15-Jan-15
- North and Tiran - Blue Voyager 08-Jan-15
- Simply The Best - Blue Horizon 01-Jan-15
- Happy New Year 01-Jan-15
- North and Brothers - Blue Horizon 25-Dec-14
- Northern Wrecks and Reefs 2 - Blue Horizon 18-Dec-14
- Project Shark - Simply the Best - Blue Horizon 11-Dec-14
- Project Shark - Simply the Best 11-Dec-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Sea Kayaking, WW Kayaking, Scuba Diving, Mountain Biking
About My Photography
Point and shoot mainly but trying to learn manual settings.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (1 comment)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.7.
(66% superb - 33% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)