i've been climbing on and off for the past 25 years . most of my climbing now is in the Alps , either ice climbing and snow boarding in winter and in the Ecrins, Chamonix or the Dolomites in the summer /autumn. Living near the coast , kitesurfing is my fun sport fix afetr work and weekends .
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Varanasi 09-Nov-14
- Top tips for photographing London 13-Oct-14
- Skye, Gairloch and Dumbarton Rock 04-Oct-14
- North Wales 03-Sep-14
- Paris 13-Aug-14
- Swanage , composition and telling a story 04-Aug-14
- Days 5-10 Alpine Road trip 26-Jul-14
- Day 4 Alps trip 17-Jul-14
- Friedrichschafen Outdoor 14-Jul-14
- An Teallach film 19-May-14
Articles by Nadir khan
- Snow & Ice Climbing Photography Dec/2013
About My Photography
I've been involved with photography since i was a teenager when my dad gave me his old Canon SLR . This was then replaced by Olympus and then Nikon SLRs . I've returned back to Canon cameras and lenses and love the quality of their optics . I spend as much time photographing climbing as i do actually climbing , maybe its just getting older ! But i also love landscape and lifestyle/ people photography.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (176 comments)
I've voted for 327 photos, average vote 4.6.
(63% superb - 35% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)