Mainly into solo winter climbing and being alone on big mountaineering routes in Scotland.
Based in Glencoe 2009 -2013, Cairngorms 2013- 2014, Peak District 2014
Now living on The Black Isle
The Black Isle
Best Climbing Experience
Four years living and working at the Clachaig Inn in Glencoe.
Winter solos of Taxus, Archie's Ridge, Staghorn Gully, Devil's Rib, Castle Ridge, Stairway to Heaven.
Soloing many of Scotland's great mountain routes, North-East Buttress, East Buttress Beinn Eighe, NE Ridge Aonach Beag, Great Ridge of Garbh Bheinn, Clach Glas-Blaven Traverse, Pinnacle Ridge of Sgurr nan Gillean, West Buttress of Sgurr Mhic Choinnich, Raeburn's Buttress Direct of Sgorr Ruadh.
Many perfect spring days in the Cuillin.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- One last caving trip 12-Jan-15
- Highlights of 2014 in photos 01-Jan-15
- Moving back to the Highlands 18-Dec-14
- The Caldera de Taburiente and the Cumbre Vieja 14-Dec-14
- Ogof y Daren Cilau - caving in South Wales 31-Oct-14
- The day I didn't solo S.C Gully 08-Oct-14
- The Kingsdale Master Cave 25-Sep-14
- Jackpot 22-Sep-14
- Magnetometer Pot 11-Sep-14
- Hagg Gill Pot 04-Sep-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Landscape photography,caving and potholing, hill-running.
About My Photography
Published a fair few times - mainly landscapes. Focused on Scottish winter landscapes in particular, but also winter climbing and British wildlife photography.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (99 comments)
I've voted for 326 photos, average vote 4.8.
(88% superb - 9% good - 2% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)