More a hiker than anything else. Though cragging and bouldering used to be training for mountaineering, it seems I enjoy them too much to be just that.
PhD student studying down and insulation for use in the outdoor industry.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Gear. Inparticular, fabric technology.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Blowin' in the Wind 19-Jun-15
- Expedition equipment kitlist 07-Jun-15
- Three weeks to go 29-May-15
- Expedition clothing kitlist 18-May-15
- Changes afoot 08-May-15
- Make or Break book review 11-Apr-15
- Making the most of winter 29-Mar-15
- In defence of fleeces 11-Feb-15
- Scottish winter layering systems 27-Jan-15
- The protection/comfort fabric trade-off 22-Jan-15
Articles by Mr Fuller
- Insulation Explained, part 2: How Clothing Works Dec/2012
- Insulation Explained, part 1: Staying Warm Dec/2012
- Waterproof Breathable Fabric - Explained Apr/2012
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, running, road cycling, table tennis.
About My Photography
I carry a DSLR when I can, but more often it's a battered compact. I've a bigger gallery here: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/MattFullerUK
Click to list photo comments written by me. (18 comments)
I've voted for 148 photos, average vote 4.4.
(64% superb - 14% good - 14% average - 4% poor - 2% rubbish)