Experienced hiker, keen mountaineer, terrible rock climber.
Did a PhD in down and insulation; now work in the outdoor industry.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Gear. Inparticular, fabric technology, down kit, sleeping bags.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Tips from an expedition neophyte: part 2 15-Sep-15
- Tips from an expedition neophyte 07-Sep-15
- Blowin' in the Wind 19-Jun-15
- Expedition equipment kitlist 07-Jun-15
- Three weeks to go 29-May-15
- Expedition clothing kitlist 18-May-15
- Changes afoot 08-May-15
- Make or Break book review 11-Apr-15
- Making the most of winter 29-Mar-15
- In defence of fleeces 11-Feb-15
Articles by Mr Fuller
- Insulation Explained, part 2: How Clothing Works Dec/2012
- Insulation Explained, part 1: Staying Warm Dec/2012
- Waterproof Breathable Fabric - Explained Apr/2012
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, running, road cycling, table tennis.
About My Photography
I carry a DSLR when I can, but more often it's a battered compact. I've a bigger gallery here: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/MattFullerUK
Click to list photo comments written by me. (21 comments)
I've voted for 151 photos, average vote 4.3.
(63% superb - 14% good - 15% average - 3% poor - 2% rubbish)