Experienced hiker, keen mountaineer, terrible rock climber.
I work in the outdoor industry.
Best Climbing Experience
Both times I've done the Weissmies traverse; winter ridges on Ben Nevis; Sou'wester Slabs; living in the cave in Font; attempting unclimbed peaks in the Karakoram.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Gear. Inparticular, fabric technology, down kit, sleeping bags.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Winter season 2015/16 photo diary 18-Jul-16
- New possibilities 28-Jun-16
- Down insulation article 10-Jun-16
- Highlander Mountain Marathon 2016 09-Jun-16
- Fill power is no super power 11-Feb-16
- Post index 30-Nov-15
- Waffle fabrics 30-Nov-15
- Tips from an expedition neophyte: part 2 15-Sep-15
- Tips from an expedition neophyte 07-Sep-15
- Blowin' in the Wind 19-Jun-15
Articles by Mr Fuller
- Down: The Science of The Ultimate Insulator Jun/2016
- Insulation Explained, part 2: How Clothing Works Dec/2012
- Insulation Explained, part 1: Staying Warm Dec/2012
- Waterproof Breathable Fabric - Explained Apr/2012
Interests Outside Climbing
Music, running, road cycling, table tennis.
About My Photography
I carry a DSLR when I can, but more often it's a battered compact.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (21 comments)
I've voted for 158 photos, average vote 4.3.
(63% superb - 13% good - 15% average - 3% poor - 2% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 23/Sep/07
Been Climbing For
4 to 10 years
Trad - HVS
Alpine - D
Winter - IV
Ice - WI-3+
Once a month
In the UK & Europe
Long routes with cool situations. Gritstone jamming. Winter stuff.
Brown's Crack HS 4b
Bamford Wall S 4a
Bamford Buttress S 4a
Dover's Wall, Route 1 HS 4b
Amazon Crack (Stanage) S 4a
April Crack HS 4b
Right-hand Trinity S 4a
Balcony Buttress S 4a
The Louisiana Rib VS 4c
Arête à Laurence PD+
Arete des Cosmiques AD
North Face D
Southeast Ridge/East Face AD
Stac Pollaidh 613m
An Teallach - Sail Liath 954m
... list all 1474 climbs