http://www.davidwarburton-climbing.blogspot.com/ - Usually updated and is mainly based around North Yorkshire Moors development and my online diary/photos/videos.
It's all about the High Moors Scene.
Best Climbing Experience
Year after year of exploration on the North York Moors... Topping out on the White Scoop at Stoupe Brow and everything i've done on Emerald Buttress, Hawkcliffe.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- The 2014 Moors Round Up 07-Jan-15
- Smugglers Terrace Mini Guide 29-Oct-14
- Connoirs return along with the rain 13-Oct-14
- Au revoir West Yorkshire - a return to the Moors 01-Oct-14
- A long overdue roundup 05-Sep-14
- Another couple of walls and a topo (Maidens Bluff) 22-Apr-14
- Riding The Wave 17-Apr-14
- A Blowy Blakey Project Sesh 06-Apr-14
- Thruscross & Hawks Stones (aka Hugencroft) 02-Apr-14
- A weekend on the Moors - Video. 24-Mar-14
Moderator for 16 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Cold Moor, Oak Crag, Kettle Howe, Broughton Bank, Esklets, Middle Head Crag, High Crag, Tarn Hole, NOS Boulder, Hawks Stones, Otter Hill Bastion, Smugglers Terrace, Sammy's Spring Quarry, Hillhouse Nab, Grey Earths Scar, Transmitter Boulder
Interests Outside Climbing
Support the York Potash Project - http://yorkpotash.co.uk/
Click to list photo comments written by me. (275 comments)
I've voted for 665 photos, average vote 3.6.
(40% superb - 23% good - 10% average - 5% poor - 19% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Co-founder of the High Moors Scene
Cleveland MC member