Best Climbing Experience
Being in the winning team of the UCR youth climbing competition recently.. third time in three years.
My first scottish graded climb - surprisingly enough up the side of Pen Y Fan!
My first trip to the Alps - Chamonix July 09.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- First Snows on Lochnagar 14-Nov-14
- Clach na Beinn 08-Nov-14
- OMM 2014: Third Time Lucky 28-Oct-14
- Pulling on Edges: Cambus O'May Quarries 20-Oct-14
- The Pain Contest 11-May-14
- Yorkshire Three Peaks 11-May-14
- Holy Men of India 01-Mar-14
- Old-skool base jumping 21-Nov-13
- Dreaming of a far off land 21-Nov-13
- The Glencoe Mountaineer moves on. 14-Apr-13
About My Photography
I'm an aspiring adventure and travel photographer, so you'll almost always find me with a camera on me, especially out in the mountains.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (21 comments)
I've voted for 83 photos, average vote 4.8.
(79% superb - 19% good - 1% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 07/Feb/08
Been Climbing For
4 to 10 years
Sport - 6c
Winter - IV
Trad - E2
Alpine - TD+
Indoor - 6b
Sport - 6c
In the UK & Europe