Living in Inverness, working for the Forestry Commission and hoping to get out onto the rock/snowed up rock/ice in summer and winter exploring all the amazing climbing opportunities Scotland has to offer.
Best Climbing Experience
Climbing Sunshine on Snowpatch Spire in the Bugaboos, Grand Wall on Squamish Chief, a winter ascent of the Direct Nose of Sgurr an Fhidhleir in NW Scotland and Citadel on the Shelter Stone.
Worst experience has to be falling from the crux on Marrowbone Jelly, Caley. Little did I know at the time that it would change my life.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Third Time Lucky 02-Mar-14
- Centurion 02-Mar-14
- BMC Winter Meet 27-Feb-14
- Emptiness: Saas Fee Ice Climbing World Cup and West Central Gully 24-Feb-14
- Season Opener! 24-Dec-13
- Un-pisted Alpine: 3 Days of Steep Skiing 07-Nov-13
- Go Skiing... 25-Apr-13
- Soloing on the Ben 08-Apr-13
- Easter Sun in the NW 06-Apr-13
- New Route in Stob Coire nan Lochain 23-Mar-13
Interests Outside Climbing
Photography and tremendous days out on the hill. When the weather's bad, tea and cake!
About My Photography
A keen amature landscape photographer. Trying to improve!
Click to list photo comments written by me. (70 comments)
I've voted for 114 photos, average vote 4.9.
(90% superb - 7% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 1% rubbish)