So much to do so little time...!
Best Climbing Experience
Far to many to name. Thanks to all those who I've shared the end of a rope with. Some great memories.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Articles by James Rushforth
- The Dolomites - Via Ferrata Jul/2015
- The Dolomites - 5 Easy Route Recommendations May/2015
- Dolomites - Ski Mountaineering and Snowshoeing Mar/2015
- Capturing the stars: Night Sky Photography Oct/2014
- Dolomites - Ice, Mixed and Drytooling Mar/2012
- The Dolomites Apr/2010
- Climbing the Comici – VII / E3 5c, Dolomites Apr/2010
Moderator for 151 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Val Travenanzes, Landro, Muro dell'Asino, Nago, Punta Corno di Bo, Grandes Jorasses, Cinque Torri, Sass de Stria/Hexenstein, Sella Towers, Tofana di Rozes ... plus 141 more
Interests Outside Climbing
Anything outdoor related. Skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, cross country running.
About My Photography
I just point and click! Not always in that order! Have used a variety of small camera's that fit in the pocket while climbing. Would like a digital SLR, need to start doing the lottery!
Click to list photo comments written by me. (585 comments)
I've voted for 1,519 photos, average vote 4.0.
(35% superb - 33% good - 23% average - 7% poor - 0% rubbish)
Anything Else We Should Know
Climbing chalk and masking tape make the world go round!