Willing to travel a long way for some fun climbing. Mainly love mountain trad but happy enough on anything but not really a boulderer.
Best Climbing Experience
Cuillin in a day, Tower ridge with the Douglas Boulder start solo when I was 19, Le Demande in Verdon, Island Cragging in Scotland, Reid Glacier Headwall on Mt Hood in a 10hr round trip from the car park, Rock Warrior at Red Rocks, living by Smith Rocks for a while and lots of fun around the world with good people.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- March madness 28-Mar-15
- 50 words for snow 01-Mar-15
- Good sandwich making skills and frozen water 30-Jan-15
- Dreich December 12-Jan-15
- The Summer that Keeps on Giving 01-Dec-14
- Putting the miles in. 07-Nov-14
- Over the sea to Skye 03-Oct-14
- Torridon – Is there anywhere better? 19-Sep-14
- Shelterstone 19-Sep-14
- Colours Changing 18-Sep-14
Interests Outside Climbing
Kayaking, Skiing, Hillwalking, Bothies, Photography, Beer
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 5 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)