I like to spend as much of my spare time travelling and climbing (mainly trad) as possible, don't really do many other sports although I do have a home gym and go to Yoga classes to improve my climbing.
Professionally I'm a Software Developer specialising in the web and work on both client-side, server-side & database development, I also keep an interest in user interface / experience design (not to be confused with just making things look pretty).
About me: NeilNand.me
Professional blog: blog.neilnand.co.uk
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
- Trad setups
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Chrome to remove NPAPI 10-Jun-14
- Chrome origin chip 31-May-14
- Usability Testing for Mobile 27-Feb-14
- PHP mathmatical assignment operators 30-Sep-13
- PHP empty(), what is empty? 23-Sep-13
- PHP double quotes vs single quotes 20-Sep-13
- REM units explained 21-Aug-13
- Why sitemap.xml files are important 25-Jun-13
- The Non-Designer's Design Book review 16-Apr-13
Interests Outside Climbing
About My Photography
I have a pretty decent point and shoot that I use with a titanium case to take up the cliff face, which a lot of people ask me about.
But generally my photographing skills involve taking photos with people in and doing my best to make sure it's not blurry, if it ends up being a really well taken photo it's sheer luck.
Anything Else We Should Know
Almost certainly, but I can't think of it right now.