I have been climbing since the beginning of the modern age of climbing back in the 1970's.I have been excited with the resent explosion in the climbing scene in resent years.I climb at my local crag, Harrisons Rocks, Birchen Wood, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Best Climbing Experience
Climbing my first 6B clean back in 2010 and remains the hardest climb i have achieved to date.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Little Sagittarius the Third of Three. 13-Sep-15
- Toxophilite to the right of Quiver 13-Sep-15
- Quiver on the Archers Wall 13-Sep-15
- Jamming on Slim Finger Crack 23-Aug-15
- The original route of Diversion 31-Jul-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Click to list photo comments written by me. (5 comments)
I've voted for 10 photos, average vote 4.2.
(30% superb - 60% good - 10% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)