I've tried all disciplines of climbing except for aid but it's bouldering that's stuck with me.
Best Climbing Experience
So many great experiences but I think that ice climbing in Rjukan was the most eye-opening. My best experiences usually come through progress in some way or another. Mostly improving confidence on rock.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Training, S&C, locations, improvement, head-game.
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Distraction 25-Jul-16
- Variety is the spice of life 13-Jun-16
- Show up 09-Feb-16
- A State of No Mind 29-Jan-16
- Aldo Kane, Former Royal Marines Commando, on fear 19-Nov-15
- First no-gi class 05-Nov-15
- Nearly threw up 21-Aug-15
- Looking back, again 20-Jul-15
- The unReal Movie Official Trailer - A 4K Mountain Bike Film 02-Jun-15
Interests Outside Climbing
Design, programming, mountain biking (XC racing), Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, training, music and a bit of a petrol head.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.3.
(33% superb - 66% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 12/May/09
Been Climbing For
4 to 10 years
Trad - HVD
Winter - II/III
Bouldering - f6B
Indoor - 4+
Bouldering - f7A
Eastern Grit & Churnet
Awesome Walls Stoke
Several times a week