Live near Leek and always super keen to get out and climb. Give me a shout if you want to get out. I climb most disciplines but seem to be more motivated towards bouldering. Love riding both road and mountain bikes, too.
Best Climbing Experience
So many great experiences but I think that ice climbing in Rjukan was the most eye-opening. My best experiences usually come through progress in some way or another. Mostly improving confidence on rock.
Favourite Climbing-Related Discussion Topic
Training, gear, locations, improvement, head-game.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Strategy and creativity - can you have one without the other? 15-Oct-14
- How to change the Magento ‘Shipping & Handling’ output 01-Apr-14
- How to remove the Magento footer links with XML 10-Feb-14
- Going solo 14-Jan-14
- Setting file permissions for a local WordPress test site 15-Dec-13
- How to move the layered navigation in Magento 09-Dec-13
- Changing the default page template for the category view in Magento 02-Dec-13
- The tool is not the design 08-Nov-13
- Frustrating UX from Adobe 05-Nov-13
- The Design Method 15-Oct-13
Moderator for 12 crags, checking missing climbs added to the logbooks: Rakes Dale (Lower Churnet), Wright's Rocks (Lower Churnet), Virgin Wall (Lower Churnet), Garston Rocks, Flash Bottom Rocks, Warton Crag, Sharpcliffe Rocks, Toothill, Rainroach Rock, Cottage Rocks (Lower Churnet), Stoney Dale, Valley of the Kings
Interests Outside Climbing
User interface / experience design, JS, OOP, PHP, WordPress, Magento design and development, mountain biking, road cycling, training and racing.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (3 comments)
I've voted for 3 photos, average vote 4.3.
(33% superb - 66% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)
User Profileregistered 12/May/09
Been Climbing For
4 to 10 years
Trad - HVD
Scrambling - 1
Bouldering - f6B+
Bouldering - f6C+
Eastern Grit & Churnet
Awesome Walls Stoke
Several times a week