Expedition & Alpine forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Guides in Huaraz Peru

samrihughes - on 01 May 2012
Hi All,

I am travelling to the Cordillera Blanca in Peru in July and I am looking for a company to provide a guide for one or two guided peaks (I will be climbing alone as my partner does not climb). Nothing massively difficult.

I am looking for anyone's advice on guides they have used in the area, I have tried Skyline adventures after reading other threads on here and they have been very helpful, but can't get my itinery to match up with theirs. I have also tried Galaxia but have been unable to get them to reply to the contact form on their website.

Has anyone got any ideas / experience of guides in the area? I realise I could probably find someone in Huaraz when I arrive but want to take some of the stress out by having this pre-planned. I think I need a small guiding company which would be flexible enough to accomodate my needs.

Sam
... not showing 7 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums