/ Wilton conditions

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
kingholmesy - on 04 May 2012
Anyone been up here recently and able to tell me what sort of nick the place is in?

Would be particularly interested to know the condition of any/all of the following: The Swine, Pigs on the Wing, Lazy Friday, White Slabs Bunt, Constable's Overhang.

Cheers.
Simon Rackley - on 04 May 2012
In reply to kingholmesy: Swine and pigs are in good condition not sure about white slabs.
efrance24234 - on 04 May 2012
In reply to kingholmesy: the swine - fine pigs on wings- fine but nails and poss even harder now the gun club have had there way ... wsb - very wet ( also takecare with lose rock around there as there has been a large rock fall in that area) const overhang will need a clean and could be damp depending on rain in ladt few days.. lazy friday will just need a quik brush i think as it shouldnt be too damp ... hope that helps...elliot
kingholmesy - on 04 May 2012
In reply to efrance24234:
> pigs on wings- fine but nails and poss even harder now the gun club have had there way

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I am not sure whether I am actually going well enough for Pig on the Wing, but in any event, how has it been made any harder by the gun club?
ads.ukclimbing.com
efrance24234 - on 04 May 2012
In reply to kingholmesy: a few of the holds lower down look dammaged ( by missing the target ) but the crux looks fine i think

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.