ROCKTALK forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Blue Peter vs Capital Punishment...

So Blue Peter is on the cards for my revision day off tomorrow. Just want a vague idea of how it is, as I don't want to find out that it is a mega pumpy AND poorly protected route!

I did Capital Punishment at suicide walls last year and although that gets E3 now in the guide, a lot of people have said it is more like E4. Though at the time I had just come back from Squamish so had been climbing a lot and was moving well at the time.

As you will see from my logbooks I have fallen off/failed on a number of E4s this year, and due to being a 3rd year I don't have much mileage under my belt, though do seem to be going OK. (I fell off close to the end of the hard climbing on snakebite wall.)

In essence I can deal with boldness but if it's too strenuous I may take flight and I don't particularly want to do that on something I may deck out on.

To all the old die-hard traditionalists... yes I am being a total wetty asking how it is, but I can't help but ask.

Cheers, Dunc
... not showing 9 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums