/ Camping/ Bouldering

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
cj.hammett on 20 May 2012 - host86-181-24-52.range86-181.btcentralplus.com
Hi, does anyone know any good bouldering sites for beginners with mainly V3-V6 routes with campsites nearby? Thanks! :)
lost1977 - on 20 May 2012
In reply to cj.hammett:

you don't say where you are of which part of the country your in or where you want to head to, so the only place i will suggest is Strange plantation. it's
the Peak district , a short walk to campsite as well as pub (if you brave the direct route )
ashley1_scott - on 20 May 2012
In reply to cj.hammett:
> for beginners with mainly V3-V6 routes with campsites nearby?

Beginners are doing upto Font 7A, That is one really strong beginner or wherever you got your grades from is a little out

In reply to lost1977:

Sorry, was pretty late when i posted this.. i'm in manchester so peak district isn't too far thanks mate :)
In reply to ashley1_scott:

going in a group where some are better than others so i was trying to cater for everyone's climbing abilities, sorry if i didn't make this clear in my original post :)
ads.ukclimbing.com
silhouette - on 21 May 2012
In reply to cj.hammett: How about the campsite at Birchover (NW of Matlock) with pubs, shop and Robin Hoods Stride bouldering nearby? Or of course The Roaches with a particularly cheap campsite within walking distance? Pub, tearoom but no shop.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.